Two Road Brewing Company
apply for a job
Digital Marketing and Content Associates help tell the story of Road Less Traveled to consumers. This role will lead the development of content creation, day-to-day tactics, proactive and reactive digital engagement, monitoring, social listening, and growth of Two Roads’ social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other emerging channels. I will be in charge. Content Associates are also at the forefront of engaging Two Roads’ consumer base through creative, interactive and innovative content delivery across a variety of digital media and platforms.
This position reports to the Marketing Director and works closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure all content is aligned with brand positioning goals. This position may also supervise an intern.
Mandatory Obligations and Responsibilities:
- Create inspiring and engaging content for social media with short videos, photos and graphics.
- Plan and execute social media strategy on Two Roads, Area Two, H2Roads, and Daybreaker Cocktails social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc., as applicable).
- Extend consumer promotions and brand campaigns to social media.
- Get and post interesting and relevant content (both brand and craft industry) daily through our social media channels.
- Create and manage social content calendars for all brand platforms.
- Maintain and update the Two Roads brand website with relevant content, news, blog posts and other timely information via the WordPress platform.
- Identify, monitor, and educate other team members on new technology trends and social media applications.
- We will regularly monitor Two Roads’ social media channels and take action as necessary.
- Build your influencer network and manage your outreach.
- Track and report on Two Roads’ growth across all platforms and brands through relevant KPIs and metrics evaluations.
- Deliver monthly activity reports across all social media channels.
- Compare Two Roads’ social performance to other craft competitors on the market.
- Support other general duties and projects assigned.
- Occasional weekends and nights are required.
Skills, Abilities, and Personal Characteristics
- Familiarity with scheduling and analytics tools such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
- A working knowledge of all major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok.
- Proficiency with the WordPress content management system, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite for your graphic design needs.
- Strong written communications, including short and long-form content used for blogs, websites, and other digital destinations.
- Details oriented.
- Ability to produce high quality images using mobile phones, DSLR cameras and other tools.
- We deeply understand, research and adopt emerging digital trends.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Flexible can-do attitude and enjoy working and collaborating in a team.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
apply for a job