Prime members can shop during the two-day holiday sale this October.
- Amazon has announced an upcoming two-day sale event, the Prime Early Access Sale.
- On October 11th and October 12th, Prime members can take advantage of exclusive deals to finish off their holiday shopping early.
- To avoid overspending, it is best to participate with a budget and shopping plan.
Amazon Prime Day is a popular event packed with great deals. Held annually in July, Amazon Prime offers his members great discounts on a variety of products during the two-day event.
Amazon recently announced another sale where Prime members can win big. The sale allows shoppers to spend less on gifts and finish shopping before the busy holiday season begins.
Introducing the Prime Early Access Sale
On October 11th and October 12th, Amazon Prime members can purchase the Prime Early Access Sale. Prime members can get great discounts at this two-day event.
Discovered: Rare $300 Welcome Bonus Card
Details: These 0% Introductory APR Credit Cards are now on our best list
This special offer is available in Austria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK and USA.
Prime members get access to exclusive holiday deals from top brands. Whether you’re looking for home goods, electronics, toys, or clothing, you’ll find great deals throughout the event.
If you’re a Prime member and need to finish your holiday shopping list, it might be worth shopping during the Prime Early Access Sale.
Special Savings Events are a great way to keep more money in your checking account. However, planning is essential to avoid making financial choices that you may regret later. These tips may help you have more success when shopping in the Prime Early Access Sale.
- Create a list and set a budget. Think about the items you’re looking for before the savings event begins. Make a shopping list and be clear about how much you want to spend. That way you can avoid wasting money. It’s never a good idea to buy something you don’t need just because it’s on sale.
- Earn rewards for your spending. Before you shop, think about how you will pay for your purchases. You can earn rewards for paying for orders using rewards credit cards. See which cards in your wallet offer the most rewards.
- Avoid the temptation to buy more. Once you have everything on your list, don’t be afraid to continue shopping. If you struggle with overspending, we recommend limiting your time on social media during the sale. Because your friends and family may be posting about the deals they won.
Is Amazon Prime membership worth it?
You must be an Amazon Prime member to purchase special deals such as Amazon Prime Day and Prime Early Access Sale. If you’re not a current member, you may be wondering if the annual Prime membership fee is worth it.
Only you can decide if it’s worth the cost. Membership costs $14.99/month or $139/year. For students, a cheaper membership price is available.
Consider your financial goals and check your budget before attending. We also encourage you to explore Amazon’s products and pricing to determine if investing in a membership is right for you.
Finally, check if a 30-day free trial is available before joining. Amazon frequently advertises trial memberships to non-members. If you want to give Prime a try, consider joining just before the Prime Early Access Sale.
Looking for additional ways to save money? Check out our personal finance resources.
WARNING: Best Cash Back Card I’ve Ever Seen Is 0% Introductory APR Until 2024
Using the wrong credit or debit card can cost you a lot of money. Our experts love this top pick with a 0% first-year APR until 2024, an insane cashback rate of up to 5%, and somehow no annual fee.
In fact, this card is so good that even our experts personally use it. Click here to read the full review for free and sign up in just 2 minutes.
read free review