Pipedrive, a provider of CRM and intelligent revenue management platforms for small businesses, today released a beta version of Pipedrive’s campaign workflow automation capabilities. It allows the user to simplify marketing campaign management and bring together sales and marketing teams on her one platform.
“As businesses continue to move to digital-first interactions with their customers, automation solutions are key to optimizing their marketing and sales strategies. can cost-effectively organize operations and reimagine operations Unleash your creativity by building meaningful customer relationships. Pipedrive, in a statement.
Key features of campaign automation include:
- One platform to sync your email and CRM.
- Automatic Delay: Allows users to time email campaigns and reach out to prospects when they are warm and ready to take action.
- We give you the tools to segment your mailing list, target the right people with the right message, and strategically increase your deliverability, which messages resonate with your target audience.
- A single hub for your marketing and sales teams.
- Campaigns that provide a visual overview of campaign performance, enable users to share data and insights across sales and marketing departments, and create dashboards and reports showing customer engagement, delivery, and clicks for email campaigns Insight.