No cooking required, no cleaning required, no hassle!
- Lots of BOGO and lunch specials on weekdays.
- Get the restaurant’s mobile app, sign up for rewards programs and save even more.
- Save on every meal with a meal rewards credit card.
Indeed, buying groceries and cooking at home is usually the most affordable way to eat. But unless you really love to cook, you’ll want to eat out at least a few times a month. (And even if you love to cook, who has time to cook all your meals?)
Eating out on a regular basis can ruin your budget, but sometimes it can be a worthwhile splurge. . Here are some of the best daily specials we’ve found, plus some tips for finding your own.
- TGI Fridays: Chicken wings 50 cents, beer $2
- Moe’s: Burritos with chips and salsa for just $5.99 (may vary by location)
- Red Lobster: Endless Shrimp $21.99 (may vary by location)
- Wingstop: Get a 70¢ Wing
- Beef’O’Brady’s: $7.99 Angus burger with fries (may vary by location)
- Tijuana Flats: $20 Condo for 2 (2 entrees, 2 drinks, 1 starter)
- Ruby Tuesday: Endless Garden Bar and Sides $9.99 (until 4pm)
- Smokey Bones: BOGO Wing
- Buffalo Wild Wings: BOGO 50% Off Wings
- Beef’O’Brady’s: $7.99 tacos with chips and salsa (varies by location)
- Beef’O’Brady’s: $2.99 children’s menu (may vary by location)
- Chevys: $6 for 3 tacos (3pm-close)
- Del Taco: 3 Snack Tacos $1.69 (3pm-11pm)
- Panera: Get 13 Bagels for $7.49
- Sonic: half price Sonic Cheeseburgers (order online or in app after 5pm)
- Tijuana Flat: $7.99 for 2 tacos, chips, and 1 drink
- Red Lobster: Grilled Lobster, 2 Shrimp and Salmon Entrees, 2 Sides, $59.99 (varies by location)
- Ruby Tuesday: Select $5.99 Lunch Option (until 4pm)
- Smokey Bones: BOGO Chicken Entree
- Beef’O’Brady’s: 99-cent traditional wings, BOGO-free boneless wings (may vary by location)
- Chevys: $1 kid’s meal (must purchase adult meal)
- Red Lobster: Steak and lobster entrees available for $24.99 (varies by location).
- Ruby Tuesday: Endless Garden Bar $6.99 (until 4pm)
- Ruby Tuesday: $11.99 half rack of baby back ribs and sides (4pm until close)
- Hungry Howies: Wacky Wednesday Big Pizza $5.25 (may vary by location)
- Burger King: Get Any Whopper For $3 (Order Through App)
- Red Robin: 50% Off Kids Meals (Minimum Purchase Required)
- Outback Steakhouse: Walkabout Wednesday $13.99 with entree and side drink (may vary by location)
- Smokey Bones: BOGO Pulled Pork Platter
- Buffalo Wild Wings: BOGO Free Boneless Wings
- Beef’O’Brady’s: $10.99 Philly sandwich and fries (may vary by location)
- Del Tacos: $2.69 for 3 grilled chicken tacos (3pm-11pm)
- Tijuana Flats: Get a Burrito or Bowl, Chips and a Drink for $7.99
- Red Lobster: Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, 2 Sides, 1 Drink for $14.99 (may vary by location)
- Smokey Bones: BOGO Boneless Wings
- McDonald’s: Free medium fries with any order ($1 minimum order, must use mobile app)
- Beef’O’Brady’s: $9.99 fish and chips (may vary by location)
- Red Lobster: $13.99 for a 2-sided fish fly basket (may vary by location).
- Ruby Tuesday: Philly Cheesesteak Hoagie and side for $7.99 (until 4pm)
- Ruby Tuesday: Kids Eat Free (with Adult Appetizer)
always find specials
Even if you don’t see your favorite restaurant’s specials on this list, you may still be able to find great deals. For example, most restaurants, even independent locations, tend to offer lunch specials. These can be smaller versions of dinner dishes or full size dishes at a discounted price.
New: Cards on the market offering huge $300 bonuses
Details: These 0% Introductory APR Credit Cards are now on our best list
Additionally, many restaurants, especially those with bars, have happy hour specials on weekdays. These tend to include things like half-price appetizers and discounted drinks.
For fast food and takeout restaurants, see if they have a mobile app. You can often find many deals and discounts just on the app.
You can also sign up for rewards accounts at most major chains.With these you can win freebies and discounts on your spending. If you frequent a particular chain, these rewards can amount to a lot of free food.
Finally, don’t forget about universal restaurant discounts: credit card perks. A good restaurant loyalty card makes it easy to earn 5% or more cash back and points on food and beverage purchases, even for takeout.